pbuilder maintenance (ITA)

Mattia Rizzolo mattia at mapreri.org
Tue Aug 11 09:18:54 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 05:18:37PM +0900, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> Are things going well or is there any blocker?

Everything is going well, just that i'm somewhat busy with also other project
and Real Life, and as such I'm slow... with a rate of 2/3 commits per week I'll
conquer the world anyway :)

BTW, I'm not that far from a release, I have to do the most boring things:
documentation update (there have been quite some change since the last update,
also the ones via NMU). Hopefully I'll make it during the DebConf.

Thanks for caring!

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo

GPG Key: 66AE 2B4A FCCF 3F52 DA18  4D18 4B04 3FCD B944 4540         .''`.
more about me:  http://mapreri.org                                 : :'  :
Launchpad user: https://launchpad.net/~mapreri                     `. `'`
Debian QA page: https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=mattia     `-