Processed: pending stuff..

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Tue Jun 23 16:51:13 UTC 2015

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> # all of this will be in the next upload, hopefully before the end of july
> # who knows, i'm might also be dd by that time...
> tags 755441 + pending
Bug #755441 [pbuilder] pbuilder: spurious extra / in build place
Added tag(s) pending.
> tags 772290 + pending
Bug #772290 [pbuilder] pbuilder: bashism in /bin/sh script
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #772290 to the same tags previously set
> tags 780587 + pending
Bug #780587 [pbuilder] pbuilder: unset http_proxy during actual package build when USENETWORK=no
Added tag(s) pending.
> tags 705917 + pending
Bug #705917 [pbuilder] pbuilder: Add basic DEP-8 autopkgtest
Added tag(s) pending.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

705917: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=705917