Processed: pbuilder bugs....

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Thu Jun 25 07:18:07 UTC 2015

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> forcemerge 603881 694404
Bug #603881 [pbuilder] pbuilder: get_source_control_field: fails to parse debian/control with leading comment-block
Bug #694404 [pbuilder] Permit blank lines before first paragraph when parsing control file
Removed indication that 694404 affects pbuilder
Marked as found in versions pbuilder/0.208 and pbuilder/0.199.
Merged 603881 694404
> retitle 603881 pbuilder: get_source_control_field: fails to parse debian/control with leading comments or blank lines
Bug #603881 [pbuilder] pbuilder: get_source_control_field: fails to parse debian/control with leading comment-block
Bug #694404 [pbuilder] Permit blank lines before first paragraph when parsing control file
Changed Bug title to 'pbuilder: get_source_control_field: fails to parse debian/control with leading comments or blank lines' from 'pbuilder: get_source_control_field: fails to parse debian/control with leading comment-block'
Changed Bug title to 'pbuilder: get_source_control_field: fails to parse debian/control with leading comments or blank lines' from 'Permit blank lines before first paragraph when parsing control file'
> --
Stopping processing here.

603881: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=603881
694404: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=694404