pbuilder maintenance (ITA)

Mattia Rizzolo mattia at mapreri.org
Mon Jun 22 19:08:26 UTC 2015

Hi there!

premise: in To there are the current listed (co-)maintainers, in CC the rest
of the people on the alioth team + Holger + Andreas + Thorsten + the ML.

I'm an heavy user of pbuilder, now even more than in the past due to using that
on jenkins.d.n for reproducible stuff, and i'm sad by his state.

So, I do intend to step up as a (co-)maintainer of pbuilder.
Given that it has been a while since the last upload/commit/stuff by you I'll
do a co-hijack anyway at some time, but if some of you agree/allow me to put my
name in Uploaders: that would be easier (in a moral manner as in avoiding
questions like "is this ok in a NMU?").

To be clear, I'm not yet a DD (being in the NM right now), but Holger agreed on
sponsoring me pbuilder uploads till then (and i guess i might even find someone
who'd agree to grant me dm powers).

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo

GPG Key: 66AE 2B4A FCCF 3F52 DA18  4D18 4B04 3FCD B944 4540         .''`.
more about me:  http://mapreri.org                                 : :'  :
Launchpad user: https://launchpad.net/~mapreri                     `. `'`
Debian QA page: https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=mattia     `-