[Pcsclite-muscle] Cyberjack e-com on openSuse 42.2 fails

wully wully at bluewin.ch
Thu Jul 13 11:21:26 UTC 2017

I have downloaded the debian source-package

pcsc-cyberjack_3.99.5final.sp05.orig.tar.gz

Unfortunately, this can not be configured (./configure not found) and so
also not make.

I am not proficient enough to cure this problem. So, I can not build
this package under suse42.2.

The package

pcsc-cyberjack_3.99.5final.SP10.tar.gz

is much bigger and contains configure and make.

Sorry.

When comparing some of the sources, they look identical (e.g.
./libcyberjack/driver.cpp and ./libcyberjack/driver_pcsc.cpp).

The situation is quite desperate.

Greetings

Wully