[Pcsclite-muscle] MUSCLE website migration

Ludovic Rousseau ludovic.rousseau at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 15:39:02 UTC 2014

http://ludovicrousseau.blogspot.fr/2014/06/muscle-website-migration.html

After the migration of the MUSCLE mailing list (see MUSCLE list
migration) I had to move the MUSCLE web site.

The MUSCLE (Movement for the Use of Smart Card in a Linux Environment)
web site used to be at http://www.musclecard.com. Because of issues
with the hosting service the web site has been moved to another place
at http://pcsclite.alioth.debian.org/musclecard.com/.

The web site at http://pcsclite.alioth.debian.org/musclecard.com/ is
just a copy of the old web for the history. I do not plan to update
this web site.

History

David Corcoran sent me a backup of the web site. But the backup was
incomplete and all the source code archives were missing. That was a
problem because, for example, the driver skeleton was missing. In the
mean time the hosting service had shutdown the web site. So it was not
possible to fetch the archives files anymore.

Thanks to the wayback machine I could find a not so old version (May
2014) of the MUSCLE web site. The source code archive files are
available on the wayback machine. So I could copy them to the new
http://pcsclite.alioth.debian.org/musclecard.com/ web site.

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau