[Pcsclite-muscle] Dynamically disable/enable specific card reader

Ankur Saxena mca.ankur at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 04:41:33 UTC 2014

--

Hello,

I am having 10 years of experience in management / administration and
software development cum testing (Smart Card / Europay MasterCard Visa
Cards / Point of Sale Terminals).

Please find resume in attachments for your reference.

Best Regards,

Mr. Ankur Chandra
Manager - Smart Card Software Technical & Marketing
Contact Number: +91-8006593729