[Pcsclite-muscle] IFD polling

Martin Paljak martin at martinpaljak.net
Wed Feb 25 20:24:19 UTC 2015

Hello Frank,

Maybe you should publicise your virtualsmartcard project better or
have the architecture or more precisely, various use cases, documented
even better or integrate the knowledge of these projects into
mainstream documentation. I did not look that much into it before
because I just did not understand what it was or if it related to
something I could use. Because most of the documentation was about
"virtual smart cards" and "nPA" and other German-specific terms, I
figured out that probably not relevant for me.

BUT it turned out that your project contains a lot of useful universal
APDU/PC/SC layer plumbing stuff that could really be used more  (like
contact->nfc relay, remote ifdhandler etc)

Stuff for what support should be more integrated in open source
projects, really handy for debugging, testing and prototyping.

Thanks & cheers
--
Martin
+372 515 6495