[Pcsclite-muscle] IFD polling

Frank Morgner morgner at informatik.hu-berlin.de
Fri Feb 27 22:58:09 UTC 2015

I doubt that there is a reasonable generic and non-complex way of doing
this via jni. You said it before, you would have to start the JVM from
pcscd's process space. I bet you will end up hard wiring any possible
configuration in the process.

OR you could just delegate the calls to a different Java based process
(which allows this flexibility) AND use some inter process communication
between pcscd and your java backend. And then you end up with a socket
interface a pipe or similar ;-)

Greets, Frank.