[Pcsclite-muscle] ccid 1.3.13 IFD require manual smart card remove/insert to recognize the currently inserted smart card

William To william.to at erg.com.hk
Thu Jun 30 01:52:44 UTC 2016

Hi All,

Thanks for pointing me to the solaris-userland for updated libusb /
pcsc-lite / ccid. However I have trouble building the 32-bit pcsc-lite
under that framework.

Does anybody know about any support mailing lists for solaris-userland?
This issue is not very related to pcsc-lite so I would like to ask for help
somewhere else.

Regards

William To