[Pcsclite-muscle] max length of randomLen for C_GenerateRandom

Carsten Blüggel carsten.blueggel at freenet.de
Thu Apr 20 16:41:00 UTC 2017

Hi,

for my private use with Linux, I bought the Moonbase Otago OneRNG
(delivery time ~3 month) and sufficient for me (haven't seen cat
/proc/sys/kernel/random/entropy_avail drop below ~3000).

Also, currently, there is free access to (high amounts of) quantum
random numbers of a quantum random number generator of the Humboldt
University of Berlin (HU Berlin), Faculty of Mathematics and Natural
Sciences I, Department of Physics. Their website:
https://qrng.physik.hu-berlin.de (downloadable as files e.g. 100 MB
random data each or in chunks via online-API library libQRNG; contact me
if You are comfortable with D language and want to use QRNG as an
extension to my sodium D-binding: this is yet unpublished but working
code, switching from sodium's default sysrandom (/dev/urandom) to a
random implementation fed by the QRNG online-service).

Cheers