[Pcsclite-muscle] More smart cards compile problem

Ludovic Rousseau ludovic.rousseau at gmail.com
Mon May 8 15:34:53 UTC 2017

> Thank you very much for your help.
> I read the article but there were some old values in it.

I am not surprised. The article is from October 2010.
I added an update to the blog article.

> Actually i had to make the link to:
> /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ on 64 bit ubuntu and /lib/i386-linux-gnu/ on 32 bit
> ubuntu, instead of /lib/.
>
> Changed the configuration to ./configure --prefix=/usr
> but the usbdropdir=/usr/local/lib/pcsc/drivers remaind un /usr local and
> i found out this after installing the ccid so i reinstalled the ccid with
>  ./configure --enable-usbdropdir=/usr/lib/pcsc/drivers/ to overvrite this
> option.
> And now it is working properly.
>
> Would it be better to change the usbdropdir in the configuration of
> the pcsc-lite?
> Thank you again for your help.

The CCID driver should find the correct usbdropdir value using pkg-config
if pcsc-lite has been configured correctly.

You should get the correct value using:
$ pkg-config libpcsclite --variable=usbdropdir

If that is not the case then your installed libpcsclite.pc file is not
correct.

Bye

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau