Contact FEDEX COURIER FOR YOUR DRAFT (E-mail: fedexbenin01 at mail.md)

karen magolie karen.magolie at menara.ma
Wed Dec 31 07:40:38 UTC 2008

Contact FEDEX COURIER FOR YOUR DRAFT (E-mail: fedexbenin01 at mail.md)

With respect to payment of your compensation sum of $680,000.00 USD through diplomatic means; be informed that your Barclays Bank draft of $680,000.00 USD has been deposited with FEDEX Courier & Shipping Company, Cotonou, Benin Republic.

As for our agreement with the FEDEX Courier; they promised that your consignment will leave by next week, but the Director of the FEDEX Courier said that they need you to reconfirm your current delivery address to enable them meet up with you immediately their delivery Diplomat Agent arrive to your country. Please contact FEDEX Courier below.

ATTN: Mr. George Williams
E-MAIL: fedexbenin01 at mail.md

LONDON CONTROL DELIVERY UNIT
ATTN: Frank Lambert
VOICE/FAX: +44 709 288 9230

Please, Send them your current contacts information to enable them locate you immediately they arrived in your country with your BOX. This is what they need from you.

2. YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS ..............................
3. YOUR CURRENT TELEPHONE NUMBER ......................

For your information, I have paid for the shipping through Money Gramm. Reference is 65488728 and the receiver George Williams; the amount paid is 650.00 USD. The only money you will send to the courier company to deliver your BOX is $99.00 USD only being their security keeping fee so far. Again, make sure you pay ONLY $99.00 USD for the keeping fee, I would have paid for the keeping fee but they refused because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage. So you have to contact the FEDEX Courier & Shipping Company now for the delivery of your BOX to avoid further delay which might attract demurrage.

I might not be available to read my mail till the next six months as I will be in a timber village for my business investment with my new partner but will contact you as soon as I can. As a matter of fact, make sure as the rightful beneficiary of the BOX, you must contact them by indicating your consignment CODES as follows: REG NO: 674632, RECEIPT NO: 339331, BATCH NO: 55674, RELEASE CODE NO: 0763 to enable them deliver the BOX package as they have it in their record.

Best Regards

Barr. Karen Magolie
Pan African Finance Sarl