5.10.1 RC1 packaging

Niko Tyni ntyni at debian.org
Mon Aug 17 11:16:43 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

just a note that I'm working on 5.10.1 RC1 packaging for experimental
so we can get a the test suite results on the buildds. I hope to upload
5.10.1~rc1-1 in a few days.

I'll probably push the work into a separate git repository at some point,
let me know if you want to see it sooner rather than later.

I'm a bit disappointed on the difficulties I've had with the merges.
Possibly I should have merged the upstream git maint-5.10 branch rather
than an imported tarball. In any case, I've gone through the patch
conflicts now and it's unlikely I want to do it again in a better way...

Cheers,
Niko Tyni   ntyni at debian.org