scheduling 5.10.1-12

Chris Butler chrisb at debian.org
Wed Apr 7 10:10:10 UTC 2010

On Wed, Apr 07, 2010 at 12:42:35AM +0300, Niko Tyni wrote:
> Please eyeball (and preferably test) the 5.10.1-12 changes in the
> git repository. I intend to upload them to sid on Thursday or so.

I had a look through the changes, and they all seem sensible to me. After I
eventually figured out TopGit, I managed to build and install the package on
my sid/amd64 system with no issues.

I note that there are a few lintian warnings, a lot of which are to do with
errors in man pages. Most of them look like easy fixes - I may have a go at
these later. None of the issues look like blockers for release though.

I noticed that the Standards-Version is a few revisions behind. Based on
upgrading-checklist.txt, it looks to me like this can go up to 3.8.4 without
any other changes required.

--
Chris Butler <chrisb at debian.org>
  GnuPG Key ID: 1024D/D097A261