status of perl patch working around lack of TLS

Thorsten Glaser tg at mirbsd.de
Sun Jun 5 16:52:09 UTC 2011

Dominic Hargreaves dixit:

>[please retain Cc to perl at packages.debian.org]

>Is this still needed? I see some evidence on the Debian ports web
>pages that TLS is now available.

There is TLS, yes – but I currently don’t run the testsuite
when compiling. Once we’ve got a buildd back running, I think
it will be run though.

If the test can be run standalone (i.e. without having to
build a whole Perl source package), please tell me how to
do so, and I will (I don’t really know Perl, so…).

bye,
//mirabilos
--
22:59⎜<Vutral> glaub ich termkit is kompliziert | glabe nicht das man
damit schneller arbeitet | reizüberflutung │ wie windows │ alles evil