remove Eugene from perl Uploaders

Eugene V. Lyubimkin jackyf at debian.org
Tue Mar 29 19:01:07 UTC 2011

Hi Niko, Dominic,

Some time ago I got an interest to co-maintain Perl interpreter packages
in Debian. I had a look at some bugs and did minor packaging changes.

Time passes, priorities change, and besides I realized that I lack
enough skills and time to maintain 'perl'. Please remove me from
'Uploaders'.

Dominic, nice to see your step aboard. Niko, thanks for the rather short
but a very productive time when we worked on this package together.

Please keep your high quality work :)

C++/Perl developer, Debian Developer