5.14 coming soon

Dominic Hargreaves dom at earth.li
Fri May 20 07:27:38 UTC 2011

I was actually planning to upload this last night, but ran out of
time and noticed that some tweaks to the deprecation warnings were
needed (see git). However I plan to upload the first 5.14.0 package
to experimental this evening. If for some reason anyone thinks this
would be a bad thing, let me know.

Note that the main reason for pushing ahead at this stage is to start
doing some testing with a view to reporting any major issues upstream
for 5.14.1, due out in June.

Just to make it clear: the bulk of the work for 5.14 was done by
Niko, not me, so most of the credit goes to him :)