perl / doc-base / update-inetd / aptitude / Breaks / Conflicts

Dominic Hargreaves dom at earth.li
Thu Nov 24 15:26:37 UTC 2011

Hi,

As per http://paste.debian.net/146734/
it seems that aptitude manages to run the doc-base trigger before
the new perl has been unpacked, which is technically allowed although
unexpected. So I think we need to upgrade the Breaks to Conflicts for
packages which could be called via triggers.

I don't actually have a good test case for the above problem, but it's
been reported by multiple people.

I'll commit this change now, but it would be good if someone could
sanity check this before an upload.

Cheers,
Dominic.