[steve.m.hay at googlemail.com: Perl 5.20.2 is now available!]

Niko Tyni ntyni at debian.org
Sun Feb 15 11:31:32 UTC 2015

On Sat, Feb 14, 2015 at 11:10:21PM +0000, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:
> I had a look through the changelog and picked out these potential
> regressions from 5.14 (ignoring platform specific issues on unsupported
> platforms, and doc changes).

Thanks for looking at this.

[...]

> There's still rather more than I'm comfortable applying at this stage
> in the freeze individually; I think if we are going to apply any of this
> it should be the whole of 5.20.2, and the release team aren'te going to
> be keen on that either.

That's quite a bit indeed. I agree that backporting all that becomes quite
a mess, but I guess it's doable. The question is if we'd be better or
worse off with that or just the (more or less) plain 5.20.1 we have now.

I suppose we should ask the release team what they would like?
--
Niko