Re: RE: Case #: 8799174765

Niko Tyni JAmES410 at cowgIll.orG.uK
Fri Dec 15 15:15:40 UTC 2017

U.S.  Department of  Justice
Federal Bureau  of Investigation
Internet Crime Investigation Center
FBI -  Minneapolis Suite 2218
123 Washington Ave,  East
MinneapolisMN  55547
Phone: 888-348-1766
Fax: 888-348-1766

November 15, 2017

Case: 8787174656

The  IP address registered  on your name was referred to the  FBI's Internet Crime  Complaint  Center   multiple times as being a possible victim of   cyber fraud.
Through investigation  conducted by our Cyber Division of  the  FBI your IP address and other identifying information were  used to commit multiple computer  crimes. This investigation covers the time period from  August 1, 2017 to the present date.
We  will appreciate your instant attention .  Please contact our authorities urgently with all of  the information concerning this case, at phone  number  provided above.

Respectfully, Kim White
Internet  Crime  Investigation Center/Cyber Division
Minneapolis Ste. 3336
111 Washington Ave, South
MN 55465
Telephone: 888-348-1766