perl.git moved to salsa

gregor herrmann gregoa at debian.org
Tue Apr 17 23:35:44 BST 2018

On Tue, 17 Apr 2018 23:06:48 +0100, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:

> I haven't yet migrated the auxillary repos ansible-perl-rebuilds and
> debomatic, as I'm not quite sure the best place to put those. But I think
> it's just me and Niko using those so far so will coordinate directly
> with him.

Don't hesitate to put them under
https://salsa.debian.org/perl-team/interpreter or ../scripts or
somewhere similar, the whole wider perl tream profits from them at
least indirectly :)

Cheers,
gregor

--
 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at -- Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
 `. `'  Member VIBE!AT & SPI Inc. -- Supporter Free Software Foundation Europe