Packages without watch file

Martín Ferrari martin.ferrari at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 15:16:22 UTC 2010

Hi,

2010/12/30 Joachim Breitner <nomeata at debian.org>:
>> How about a specially formatted comment? We already have something
>> like that for changelogs (for ignoring some trivial non-uploaded
>> changes).
>>
>> I am thinking in something like:
>> /^#\s*IGNORE(?:.*)$/
>> for a optional comment on the reason for ignoring
>
> that’d be optimal for our purposes.

Done. Please chech that the merge I did into darcs/ is correct, please.
The regex is finally: /^#\s*IGNORE(?:\s|$)/

I also fixed a problem I discovered by chance. Many errors in the
watch file processing were handled with a 'next', aborting the rest of
the processing of the package. Hope it is correct now.

--
Martín Ferrari