RSS for PET3

Ansgar Burchardt ansgar at debian.org
Mon Aug 1 08:58:38 UTC 2011

Evgeni Golov <evgeni at debian.org> writes:
> RSS as it should be:
>  2011-01-01 foo is ready for upload
>  2011-01-13 blub has a new rc bug
>  2011-01-15 bar is ready for upload
>  2011-01-16 new upstream release of bar
>  2011-01-27 blah and fasel have new rc bugs
>
> Now here is my problem: ansgar, where the f*ck is the data? the bugs
> have timestams, that's easy. but how do I do this for the other stuff?
> I'm lost in transaction :>

Bugs are the only thing that have a timestamp right now.  If you want
timestamps for named_trees, you would have to add them (we probably
should take the dates from the VCS, not when PET last updated the
package).

You also need to change the database schema.  This can be done in
pet/sql.py (and pet/models.py for new relationships or tables).

Regards,
Ansgar