config issue with PET for pkg-ruby-extras?

Cédric Boutillier cedric.boutillier at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 20:58:32 UTC 2011

Dear PET Developers,

I am writing to as a member of the Debian Ruby Extras Team
(pkg-ruby-extras project on alioth). This project is using PET-2 to
track entropy in its (new) git repositories. The webpage showing PET
information http://pet.debian.net/pkg-ruby-extras/pet.cgi is supposed to
receive updates after new commits, but it seems that it has not been
updated for some time (at least for some packages): for example, some
packages are indicated as having missing tags, and upstream info show
HomepageNotFound error, but these problems have been fixed in the
repositories, at least for:
- ruby-hpricot, cucumber for the missing tag
- ruby-simple-oauth, ruby-twitter-oauth, ruby-dataobjects,
  ruby-test-declarative, ruby-will-paginate for the watch file.
Moreover, some new repositories do not appear at all, although they
correspond to "Work in progress"

The repositories in pkg-ruby-extras have a post-receive hook with the
following content:

#!/bin/sh
exec /usr/local/bin/git-commit-notice
/home/groups/pet/PET2/pkg-ruby-extras/pet-git-helper update <ruby-package>.git

Could you please tell us if there is anything wrong with our
configuration?

Thank you very much in advance!

Best wishes,

	Cédric

P.S.: please Cc: me, as I am not subscribed to this list.