Fwd:library not in PET

Ansgar Burchardt ansgar at 43-1.org
Sun Oct 9 08:59:49 UTC 2011

Hi,

Olivier Sallou <olivier.sallou at irisa.fr> writes:
> Hi, the PET for perl team seems to have a problem (stuck?)
> (http://pet.debian.net/pkg-perl/pet.cgi).
>
> I have pushed a package as UNRELEASED 2 days ago, and pushed it as
> unstable 1 day ago, but it still does not appear in PET list.

You tagged the package (debian/0.12-1).  PET assumes that such packages
have already been uploaded and will not display them unless there are
other problems (bugs, broken watch file, new upstream release).

It should probably also show packages that are in the repository, but
cannot be found in the archive.  Now I only need time to implement this
and some other things...

Regards,
Ansgar