Adding KGB-1 to #commits

Martín Ferrari tincho at debian.org
Mon Oct 1 09:26:49 UTC 2012

Hi,

I was asked a couple of times if KGB broadcasted commits to #commits
on Freenode, as CIA used to do (I didn't know about that!), which
seems like a cool idea.

I enabled it shortly, but then Damyan pointed out that this might not
be desired by everybody, so it's disabled again, and I am asking here
if anyone objects to have their commits broadcasted to #commits.
Unless people object, I will enable the broadcasting in a few days.

By the way, I'd like to invite the new users of KGB to subscribe to
the low-traffic kgb-maintainers mailing list. It's not intended for
announcements, but it's sufficiently low-traffic that we could use for
that.

Tincho.