[Pinfo-devel] pinfo-0.6.9 has garbled output on some man pages

jieryn at gmail.com jieryn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 02:00:37 UTC 2008

Hi, thanks for creating pinfo. I really enjoy it. :-)

I am using version 0.6.9 on a Gentoo Linux system with sane CFLAGS. I've
attached the man page which exhibits the problem. For each section where
normally pinfo would use a bold font, I see lots of escape characters ^[[,
etc.

Please let me know if there is any additional data I can provide to help
diagnose the issue, thanks in advance!
-jieryn