[Piuparts-devel] [SPAM] Re:Happy Days For Attractive Interest

Matthew Wright matthewwright at fidelity.co.uk
Sun Mar 7 10:26:57 UTC 2010

Attention:

  I am Mr.Matthew Wright,the associate director of Fidelity International Investments London,The World Largest Funds management with over 3.2 Trillion GBP Capital Investment Funds. Nevertheless, as Fidelity Funds Manager, i handle all our investors Direct Capital Fund and secretly extracted 3.2% Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) per annum on each of investor's Magellan Capital Funds.

  As an expert, i have made over 129.8million GBP from the investor's EMCRP and hereby contacting you to stand as an investor to receive the funds as annual Investment Proceeds from Fidelity Magellan Capital Funds.

  All conformable documents to back up this claim will be made available to you prior to your acceptance. Meanwhile, I have worked out the strategics and technicalities where the funds can be claimed in any of our 6 clearing houses without any hitch. Our sharing ratio will be 50-50 while  expenses during the process of transaction will be based on individual capability.

 If you are interested in handling this life changing and promising transaction of mine, please email me your name and  direct telephone number  for discussion of this deal in further details.

Best Regards,
Mr.Matthew Wright
Associate Director