[Piuparts-devel] a few updates for the cron scripts

Andreas Beckmann debian at abeckmann.de
Wed Jan 4 09:59:12 UTC 2012

Hi Holger,

my git branch piatti.git update-report-scripts has a few updates for the
cron scripts.

Andreas Beckmann (5):
      convert command to new style
      BADSIG is another network error
      IndentationError is another piuparts issue
      replace some hardcoded values with variables
      only produce useful output

Can we run report_newly_bugged_packages from generate_daily_report?

generate_daily_report runs detect_piuparts_issues which reschedules
packages (and therefore contradicts the comments - but I think in this
case it's OK - we don't need to see some stupid failures in the report
as they would get rescheduled within a few hours anyway, but eventually
this exception should be documented).

Andreas