[Piuparts-devel] rescheduling all failed/bugged/untestable

Andreas Beckmann debian at abeckmann.de
Wed Jan 18 11:17:13 UTC 2012

On 2012-01-17 17:13, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> (Cc: holger while alioth is down)
>
> On 2012-01-17 16:50, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
>> Hi Holger,
>>
>> could you reschedule all failed/bugged/untestable logs (or at least
>> everything older than a week), I see some discrepancies in the lists
>> between piatti and my instance and I don't want to dig into this without
>> a full retest first.
>
> rescheduling bugged should be not problematic as the state is restored
> by piuparts-analyze (and there are currently more bugged packages on
> piatti than on my setup, so that is ancient inherited info which may be
> incorrect.

We should probably not reschedule bugged logs from squeeze and
lenny2squeeze - the bugged state may not be recoverable if the bugs have
been fixed in wheezy, closed and archived

Andreas

PS: there are command_not_found_during_purge.mail and
fails_to_purge_-_command_in_postrm_not_found.mail that seem to be the
same, but with different wording