[Piuparts-devel] making piuparts-analyze output useful

Andreas Beckmann debian at abeckmann.de
Mon Jan 23 13:12:15 UTC 2012

Hi,

manually processing the output from piuparts-analyze is quite cumbersome
... its just some text with version numbers, bug numbers and package names.

I'd like to have something where I can click on links to open the bug
report and the logfile ... so that I can quickly decide whether they are
the same and issue an appropriate found 123456 1.2-3 ...

If I rewrite piuparts-analyze to generate an analyze.tpl - what needs to
be done get this included in the report pages?

Andreas