[Pkg-clamav-devel] Release plans?

Michael Tautschnig mt at debian.org
Fri Feb 6 21:36:01 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Does anybody have the one and only idea on how to commence with the
gmp-licensing issue? Should we try to backport upstream's patch as is (that is,
with the included source) and try to hammer it into lenny, or should we hope for
the release team to allow this RC bug to stay in there for the release and
prepare a patched version for lenny r1, or should we fully ignore it for lenny
and wait for 0.95 to be released?

If there is a preference for the backport-version, I'd offer to try to do it
over the weekend, but then again we need to think about going for a version that
links against an external libTomMath.


-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 194 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-clamav-devel/attachments/20090206/eadafbc5/attachment.pgp 

More information about the Pkg-clamav-devel mailing list