[Pkg-clamav-devel] clamav_0.95+dfsg-1_amd64.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Wed Mar 25 15:32:21 UTC 2009
(new) libclamav6_0.95+dfsg-1_amd64.deb optional libs
anti-virus utility for Unix - library
Clam AntiVirus is an anti-virus toolkit for Unix. The main purpose of
this software is the integration with mail servers (attachment
scanning). The package provides a flexible and scalable
multi-threaded daemon in the clamav-daemon package, a command-line
scanner in the clamav package, and a tool for automatic updating via
the Internet in the clamav-freshclam package. The programs are based
on libclamav6, which can be used by other software.
For programs written using the libclamav library. Libclamav may be used to add
virus protection into software. The library is thread-safe, and automatically
recognizes and scans archives. Scanning is very fast and most of the time
Changes: clamav (0.95+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Michael Tautschnig ]
* New upstream version, fixes:
- License incompatibility with libgmp (closes: #512776)
- wrong claim about all interception message methods (closes: #438455)
- clamdscan fails to connect to clamd (closes: #515798)
- clamav-milter dies after email scanning (sparc64) (closes: #339590)
- VERSION reports wrong database version (closes: #323803)
- memory footprint skyrockets (closes: #420391)
- Virus not detected in RAR-archive inside email (closes: #484642)
- clamav-milter ignores whitelist file (closes: #520353)
- clamav-milter won't start when both local and tcp socket are in use
- ERROR: Can't find any clamd server (closes: #435007)
- clamd: random SIGABRT (closes: #512720)
* Removed configure options that aren't supported anymore (--with-sendmail,
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.8.1 (added mkdir calls to ensure
* Configure with --with-system-tommath to use Debian's libtommath-dev
instead of the bundled one.
* Updated *Depends (dropped essential packages and removed versions where
etch already satisfies the dependencies).
* SONAME bump: libclamav5 -> libclamav6
* Build-Depend on libltdl3-dev to avoid using the bundled libltdl, but still
get support for runtime loading (nonfree) unrar code if the user so
* Fixed watch file to deal with new versioning schema (+dfsg).
* Run make check unless nocheck is in DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS
* Changed Section of clamav-dbg to debug.
* Override lintian error stating that libclamav6 statically links to zlib
(lintian is right, libclamav6 does indeed duplicate parts of the zlib
code, but there is not way around that).
* Handle new option SafeBrowsing in freshclam.conf.
* Create symlinks to AUTHORS, not AUTHORS.gz (closes: #520172).
* clamav-milter got its own config file and logging options, handled via
debconf, added logrotation (closes: #518628)
Override entries for your package:
clamav-base_0.95+dfsg-1_all.deb - optional utils
clamav-daemon_0.95+dfsg-1_amd64.deb - optional utils
clamav-dbg_0.95+dfsg-1_amd64.deb - extra debug
clamav-docs_0.95+dfsg-1_all.deb - optional doc
clamav-freshclam_0.95+dfsg-1_amd64.deb - optional utils
clamav-milter_0.95+dfsg-1_amd64.deb - extra utils
clamav-testfiles_0.95+dfsg-1_all.deb - optional utils
clamav_0.95+dfsg-1.dsc - source utils
clamav_0.95+dfsg-1_amd64.deb - optional utils
libclamav-dev_0.95+dfsg-1_amd64.deb - optional libdevel
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 323803 339590 420391 435007 438455 484642 505852 512720 512776 515798 518628 520172 520353
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the Pkg-clamav-devel