[Pkg-fonts-devel] RFC: t1-urw-garamondno8 fonts for TeX and X
Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐)
danai.sae-han at edpnet.be
Wed Aug 19 21:51:36 UTC 2009
A few remarks:
- You might want to remove the watch file if it doesn't serve a purpose. =)
- It would be nice if you could provide a minimal example file with
all the variants of the font (m/n, m/it, etc.), and state in that same
example TeX file that slanted is just the same as the italics version.
That way people know that there is at least one working file on their
Debian TeXlive system, and don't have to look in the .fd files to get
the font name.
- I would definitely make use of triggers, so keep the dependency on
- Restricting the possibility to sell the package is indeed a
nocando for Debian, so it must be labeled as non-free. Sorry. You
might want to publish it on apt-get.org with a big red fat warning
about the licensing.
- I think Debian is indeed phasing out support for defoma. At
least, there has been a request from Paul Wise to remove the
dependency on defoma for several packages (see ).
- You might want to increase the debhelper compatibility.
- README.Debian is not in UTF-8.
#540763 and up.
More information about the Pkg-fonts-devel