[pkg-fso-maint] shr apps
elektranox at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 00:58:15 UTC 2011
On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 03:26:18PM +0200, Rico Rommel wrote:
> since libglib 2.30 is in experimental
> i started updating shr related libs and apps.
> These are:
uploaded & accepted, some notes:
* do not put unversioned files into the versioned
library package (/etc/phoneprefix). You will have
problems if you release libphone-utils1 containing
a slightly different /etc/phoneprefix.
* I noticed it too late myself - please include the NMU in
uploaded & NEW queue, some notes:
* experimental debhelper 9 support needs debhelper >= 8.1.3
* you should override the resulting lintian warning
* You can add Multi-Arch: same to -dbg packages of libraries
as long as there are no debug symbols for binaries included.
* Binary packages inherit the source package's section, so
libshr-glib0 doesn't need the "Section: libs".
* The long description is too short
hint: run "lintian -I *changes"
I will check these when libshr-glib is ACCEPTED. Since ftp-masters
are quite fast these days I'm too lazy to get it into my pbuilder
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the pkg-fso-maint