[SCM] 2D platformer game starring a quixotic frog branch, master, updated. debian/1.0-1-3-g71dd5c4
Dmitry E. Oboukhov
unera at debian.org
Fri Jul 16 12:11:17 UTC 2010
The following commit has been merged in the master branch:
Author: Dmitry E. Oboukhov <unera at debian.org>
Date: Fri Jul 16 15:11:18 2010 +0400
diff --git a/debian/copyright b/debian/copyright
index 5331034..93c701b 100644
@@ -7,18 +7,13 @@ Upstream autor and copyright:
2010, David White <dave at whitevine.net>
- This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
- it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
- (at your option) any later version.
- This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- GNU General Public License for more details.
- On debian systems, full text of GPLv3 license is alailable
- in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-3
+ The Frogatto game and all content is available for download free of charge
+ from http://www.frogatto.com. The game may be redistributed for
+ non-commercial purposes so long as the entire package is kept in-tact and
+ unmodified. This license must also be included and kept in-tact. It is
+ forbidden to distribute the game, or any portion thereof for any
+ commercial or revenue-generating purpose.
The Debian packaging is (C) 2010, Dmitry E. Oboukhov <unera at debian.org>
and is licensed under the GPLv3, see `/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-3'.
2D platformer game starring a quixotic frog
More information about the Pkg-games-commits