Boson need to be uploaded
tolimar at debian.org
Thu Mar 2 10:58:00 UTC 2006
* Gonéri Le Bouder <goneri at rulezlan.org> [060226 20:51]:
> Please, can a DD have a look on the Boson directory. It need a upload
> (the 3 packages).
> All are lintian OK.
Didn't you saw all those source-contains-CVS-dir warning from lintian?
alex at annuminas:/tmp$ lintian boson*.changes|grep -c source-contains-CVS-dir
Some other notes:
- debian/README.Debian without any usefull information for end users
- debian/copyright could have a hint, who the actual maintainer of the
- debian/compat should be set to 5 (already done in -music)
- debian/control should have the Boson Homepage as described in developer
- debian/rules you could remove some of the commented stuff, e.g. the
unused dh_foo calls.
- debian/docs refers to useless files
- debian/dirs lists usr/bin and usrb/sbin
All in all the package seems to be in a good shape, beside those
trifles. After fixing them, I'm willing to upload that package for you.
> svn co svn://svn.debian.org/pkg-games/packages/boson/scripts/trunk
> Just call the script without flag.
That's nice. Good idea.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
Url : http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-games-devel/attachments/20060302/e2263438/attachment.pgp
More information about the Pkg-games-devel