Sponsor for hex-a-hop upload searched
jensseidel at users.sf.net
Wed Aug 15 16:14:58 UTC 2007
recently a few bugs where fixed in hex-a-hop which allows now e.g.
proper support for translations.
The Changelog is:
hex-a-hop (0.0.20070315-3) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
* Do not unnecessarily initialize cdrom subsystem. Thanks to
Piotr Engelking <inkerman42 at gmail.com>. Closes: #436008
* Added tools to convert files from/to bmp and dat formats.
* Refined debian/i18n/Makefile to workaround an xgettext
limitation, to ship a POT file and to update PO files.
* Added German translation. Thanks to Helge Kreutzmann
<debian at helgefjell.de>. Closes: #437438
* Fixed some typos. Thanks to Helge Kreutzmann
<debian at helgefjell.de>. Closes: #437440, #437439
* Fixed all compiler warnings and use e.g. -Wall -Wextra
default. Closes: #437313
* Use the SDLPango library for font handling. This is a first
draft and behaves differently for English and translations.
+ Added myself to the uploader list.
-- Miriam Ruiz <little_miry at yahoo.es> Wed, 8 Aug 2007 16:34:41 +0200
Miriam asked me to upload it but I'm no Debian developer and need a
Would someone please upload it? The upstream source didn't change since
0.0.20070315-2, the new debian directory inclusive all patches can be
found in svn at: svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-games/packages/trunk/hex-a-hop
Did I missed something?
More information about the Pkg-games-devel