ppracer_0.3.1-11_i386.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Wed Feb 13 18:02:05 UTC 2008
(new) planetpenguin-racer-dbg_0.3.1-11_i386.deb extra games
another 3D racing game featuring Tux, the Linux penguin (debugging symbols)
PlanetPenguin Racer, or ppracer as it is called for short, is a simple OpenGL
racing game featuring Tux, the Linux mascot. The goal of the game is to slide
down a snow- and ice-covered mountain as quickly as possible, avoiding the
trees and rocks that will slow you down.
Collect herrings and other goodies while sliding down the hill, but avoid fish
This game is based on the GPL version of the famous game TuxRacer.
You should have working 3D acceleration for your X or this game will run quite
This package contains the debugging symbols for planetpenguin-racer.
Changes: ppracer (0.3.1-11) unstable; urgency=low
[ Patrick Matthäi ]
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.7.3.
* Removed useless Build-Depends on dpkg-dev
* Removed versioned Recommends at planetpenguin-racer-data.
* Removed some useless whitespaces at EOL and EOF.
* Removed some usless comments in rules watch file.
* Removed usless call of dh_link and dh_installman in rules.
* Removed deprecated Encoding and FilePattern key from the file
ppracer.desktop in debian/.
* Remove some more files in clean.
* Added Homepage field and removed the old homepage entrys from the
* Added planetpenguin-racer-dbg package, which contains the debugging
* Wrapped configure options for 80-size terminals.
[ Alexander Schmehl ]
* Moved build-depdens to tcl8.5-dev; addjusted configure call
Override entries for your package:
planetpenguin-racer-data_0.3.1-11_all.deb - optional games
planetpenguin-racer-gimp-dev_0.3.1-11_all.deb - optional games
planetpenguin-racer_0.3.1-11_i386.deb - optional games
ppracer_0.3.1-11.dsc - source games
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the Pkg-games-devel