trigger-rally_0.5.2.1-1_i386.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Tue Mar 24 17:02:04 UTC 2009
(new) trigger-rally_0.5.2.1-1.diff.gz optional games
(new) trigger-rally_0.5.2.1-1.dsc optional games
(new) trigger-rally_0.5.2.1-1_i386.deb optional games
free 3D rally racing car game
Trigger is a free 3D rally car racing game. Fun for all the family!
You race a sequence of 6 courses, with increasing levels of difficulty.
Trigger is highly customisable, and it's easy to add new levels and vehicles.
* 400 MHz CPU
* 64 MB Ram
* good OpenGL hardware accellerated video card (NVidia Geforce or better)
(new) trigger-rally_0.5.2.1.orig.tar.gz optional games
Changes: trigger-rally (0.5.2.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Ansgar Burchardt ]
* Remove deprecated Encoding key from .desktop file
* debian/control: Change XS-Vcs-* to Vcs-*
* Remove Homepage semi-field from description
[ Eddy Petrișor ]
* fix Vcs-Svn URL to point to svn, not the incomplete ssh location
[ Alexander Reichle-Schmehl ]
* Adopt debian/control to my new name
[ Gonéri Le Bouder ]
* data file are in /usr/share/games/trigger
* rename the package to trigger-rally
[ Stefan Potyra ]
* New upstream version.
* Dropped patches (since integrated upstream):
* Update homepage in control-file to new sourceforge homepage.
* Update watch file accordingly (Closes: #449900).
* Run automake during building:
+ Add build-depends on automake1.9.
+ Add rule to build configure script.
+ Also delete configure, Jamconfig.in during clean (which are not
deleted by jam distclean).
+ Delete mk/autoconf/sdl.m4, since we use the newer macro supplied
by the debian sdl package instead.
* Add 05_Makefile.am.patch to not link against zlib1g any longer,
as trigger doesn't directly need any symbols from it.
* Make configure rule in debian/rules depend on apply-patches.
* Update the hint where to install plugins for all users in
README.Debian to a saner location.
* debian/control: With the other changes, this packages satisfies
* Remove extension for icon in desktop file.
* debian/control: require automake (>= 1.9) instead of automake1.9.
[ Jon Dowland ]
* update menu section to "Games/Action" for menu policy transition.
Thanks Linas Žvirblis.
[ Barry deFreese ]
* Add VCS and Homepage fields in control
* Fix up files for package rename
* Remove get-orig-source target from rules
* Add myself to uploaders
Override entries for your package:
trigger_0.5.2.1-1_i386.deb - optional games
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 449900
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the Pkg-games-devel