freeciv related patches
karl at kgoetz.id.au
Sat May 30 10:00:47 UTC 2009
(Please CC me on replies, I'm not subscribed to the list).
For some reason today I decided to play with freecivs packaging instead
of playing the game.
Here is a list of the debian/ directory files I touched, and a brief
description of the what/why.
- I included a changelog. When I was changing the package source
directly it seemed logical.
- changed it to 5, since 4 is deprecated and I couldn't find a
reference for what it 'should be', while using a popular search engine
starting with g.
- changed standards-version to 3.8.1
- Don't know if the file is appropriate/needed, but I wrote it anyway.
Overrides for menu-icon-missing and desktop-command-not-in-package. I'll
be honest and say I wasn't going to include it but I forgot to exclude
it when making the diff ...
- changed (recreated) so Hunk 1 applies on 2.1.9
- changed per http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=530951
- 6K file, self explanatory title.
- 9.6M file, 2.1.8 -> 2.1.9 update.
It wasnt until the end of the day I thought to join the IRC channel,
where I was told about debcheckout. As such there's two big diffs -
sorry about that.
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)
Debian contributor / gNewSense Maintainer
No, I won't join your social networking group
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Pkg-games-devel