irrlicht_1.6+dfsg1-1_i386.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Fri Nov 13 17:17:18 UTC 2009
(new) libirrlicht1.6-dbg_1.6+dfsg1-1_i386.deb extra debug
debugging symbols for irrlicht
This package contains the debugging symbols associated with irrlicht.
They will automatically be used by gdb for debugging irrlicht-related
(new) libirrlicht1.6_1.6+dfsg1-1_i386.deb optional libs
High performance realtime 3D engine
The Irrlicht Engine is an open source completely cross-platform 3D engine.
It has support for OpenGL and its own software renderer,
and has all of the state-of-the-art features
which can be found in commercial 3d engines.
Changes: irrlicht (1.6+dfsg1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream Version
* This breaks ABI and API in quite some ways!
* Change name of the library package to reflect new soname
* Refresh patches
* Update get-orig-source target, debian/copyright file
* Needs mesa-common-dev >= 7.6 to build, reflected in build-deps
* Add patch arch-support
* Build with -fPIC instead of -fpic (Closes: #550349)
* Remove assumption that every sparc is runnign solaris
* Implement some real endian detection that gets triggered not only for
sparcs using endian.h
* Building on GNU/kFreeBSD and GNU/Hurd succedes if Linux joystick
support is disabled, doing so there
* call dh_link only with -plibirrlicht1.6, not with -a so the symlink is
only present in one package (Closes: 549481)
* Bump standards version (no changes)
Override entries for your package:
irrlicht_1.6+dfsg1-1.dsc - source libs
libirrlicht-dev_1.6+dfsg1-1_i386.deb - optional libdevel
libirrlicht-doc_1.6+dfsg1-1_all.deb - optional doc
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 549481 550349
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the Pkg-games-devel