pysolfc_2.0-1_amd64.changes is NEW
Debian FTP Masters
ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Wed Dec 14 00:18:17 UTC 2011
(new) pysol_2.0-1_all.deb extra oldlibs
transitional package from pysol to pysolfc
Package to ease upgrading from older pysol to new pysolfc.
This package can be purged once pysolfc has been installed.
(new) pysolfc_2.0-1.debian.tar.gz optional games
(new) pysolfc_2.0-1.dsc optional games
(new) pysolfc_2.0-1_all.deb optional games
collection of more than 1000 solitaire card games
There are games that use the 52 card International Pattern deck,
games for the 78 card Tarock deck, eight and ten suit Ganjifa games,
Hanafuda games, Matrix games, Mahjongg games, and games for an original
Its features include modern look and feel (uses Ttk widget set),
multiple cardsets and tableau backgrounds, sound, unlimited undo,
player statistics, a hint system, demo games, a solitaire wizard,
support for user written plug-ins, an integrated HTML help browser,
and lots of documentation.
PySolFC is a fork of PySol Solitaire.
(new) pysolfc_2.0.orig.tar.bz2 optional games
Changes: pysolfc (2.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* First Debian release (Closes: #519752).
- Moved Debian bug number from initial changelog entry to this one.
- Forgot to add a colon after "LP" in the inital changelog entry.
- Replace "Build-Depends-Indep: python (>= 2.6.6-3~)" with
"Build-Depends: python-all (>= 2.6.6-3~)"
- Recommends: s/python-imaging/python-imaging-tk/ (LP: #716403).
- Add pysol transitional binary package.
- Move python-pygame from Recommends to Depends.
- Add Vcs-Git and Vcs-Browser
- Amend Replaces and Conflicts fields.
- Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.2 (no changes needed).
- Make Debian Games Team the Maintainer, and myself an Uploader.
- Add more copyright holders.
- Annotate cardsets entries with comments of their origins.
- Minor updates for current DEP-5 revision.
* debian/gbp.conf: Create.
- Add override_dh_gencontrol section with some epoch magic
to ensure proper upgrade path from pysol.
- Exclude COPYRIGHT files in individual cardset directories
* Migrate from python-support to dh_python2.
- Remove python-support from Build-Depends.
- Build-Depend on python (>= 2.6.6-3~) instead of (>= 2.4)
- Add '--with python2' after 'dh'
* debian/patches/*: Remove # in front of comments.
* debian/patches/montana, debian/patches/series: Update patch, add to series.
* debian/patches/remove_checks_for_copyright_files, debian/patches/series:
Remove checks for individual cardsets' COPYRIGHT files
which we remove in order to comply with Debian policy.
* debian/pysolfc.install: Add.
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 519752
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the Pkg-games-devel