pysolfc-cardsets_2.0+dfsg-1_amd64.changes is NEW
Debian FTP Masters
ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Wed Dec 14 02:49:15 UTC 2011
(new) pysol-cardsets_2.0+dfsg-1_all.deb extra oldlibs
transitional package from pysol-cardsets to pysolfc-cardsets
Package to ease upgrading from older pysol-cardsets to new pysolfc-cardsets.
This package can be purged once pysolfc-cardsets has been installed.
(new) pysolfc-cardsets_2.0+dfsg-1.debian.tar.gz optional games
(new) pysolfc-cardsets_2.0+dfsg-1.dsc optional games
(new) pysolfc-cardsets_2.0+dfsg-1_all.deb optional games
additional card graphics for PysolFC
This package contains several additional sets of card graphics
for the X11 solitaire game PySolFC
(new) pysolfc-cardsets_2.0+dfsg.orig.tar.bz2 optional games
Changes: pysolfc-cardsets (2.0+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Include greywyvern, jacoby and spider cardsets from upstream as their
licenses qualify as free.
- Add entries cardset-greywyvern/* cardset-jacoby/* and cardset-spider/*
- Amend cardsets entries by annotations from the individual COPYRIGHT
- Minor updates for current DEP-5 revision.
* Update debian/watch and use newly created debian/uscan-dfsg-clean.sh
- Add pysol-cardsets transitional binary package.
- Add Vcs-Git and Vcs-Browser.
- Add Replaces and Conflicts fields.
- Bump Standards-Version.
- Make Debian Games Team the Maintainer, and myself an Uploader.
- Add override_dh_gencontrol section with some epoch magic
to ensure proper upgrade path from pysol-cardsets.
- Exclude COPYRIGHT files in individual cardset directories
* debian/gbp.conf: Create.
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the Pkg-games-devel