Bug#349835: [Fwd: Related Ubuntu bugs]
anton at fff.nedlinux.nl
Wed Mar 15 22:51:20 UTC 2006
After playing around I found that:
- If menu-xdg 0.2.2 is installed without installing menu 2.1.27, my
application menu is 1x1 pixel.
- If menu is then installed with menu-xdg, it's normal again
- If menu is removed again then, while menu-xdg is still there, the
application menu still works, even if I removed menu with --Purge flag
- If I then remove menu-xdg (with or without --Purge flag), the menu
- After installing the menu-xdg package again, the menu is back to 1x1
pixel again, independent from if I removed with the --Purge flag or not)
So it seems that menu 2.1.27 does some magic to get menu-xdg working,
that is not touched when removeing menu afterward.
More information about the Pkg-gnome-maintainers