balsa_2.3.21-1_amd64.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Sat Jan 12 17:32:02 UTC 2008
(new) balsa-dbg_2.3.21-1_amd64.deb extra gnome
An e-mail client for GNOME
Balsa is a highly configurable and robust mail client for the GNOME desktop.
It supports both POP3 and IMAP servers as well as the mbox, maildir and mh
local mailbox formats. Balsa also supports SMTP and/or the use of a local MTA
such as Sendmail.
This package contains the debugging symbols for balsa.
Changes: balsa (2.3.21-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Alan Baghumian ]
* New upstream stable release:
- Migration from GnomeUI to GtkUIManager
- Rubrica address book support
- Bugs fixed: GNOME: 481842, 488432, 496316; Redhat: 414361
* Merged with previous changelog entry
* Updated debian/control:
- Bump libgmime-2.0 dependency to 2.2.11 (Closes: #443451).
- Added libxml2-dev to build deps (needed by --with-rubrica)
* Updated debian/rules:
- Added --with-libnotify to enable event notifications
- Added --with-rubrica to support Rubrica address book
[ Sven Arvidsson ]
* Add a -dbg package.
- Bump up build-dep of cdbs to >= 0.4.37.
[ Josselin Mouette ]
* Patch from Ubuntu to properly remove .gmo and .desktop files in
the clean target. Closes: #449125, thanks Marco Rodrigues.
* Update menu file to the new layout.
* 01_desktop_categories.patch: fix categories of
balsa.desktop to conform to the menu specification.
* Standards version is 3.7.3.
* Fix encoding of the copyright file.
* Use the Homepage field.
Override entries for your package:
balsa_2.3.21-1.dsc - source gnome
balsa_2.3.21-1_amd64.deb - optional gnome
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 443451 449125
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the pkg-gnome-maintainers