gnome-session_2.28.0-5_amd64.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Sat Jan 30 15:35:51 UTC 2010
(new) gnome-session-common_2.28.0-5_all.deb optional gnome
Common files for the GNOME session manager
This package contains common files for the GNOME 2 and GNOME 3
sessions, such as icons, translations and startup scripts.
(new) gnome3-session_2.28.0-5_all.deb optional gnome
The GNOME Session Manager - GNOME 3 session
This package contains a session that can be started from a display
manager such as GDM. It will load all necessary applications for a
full-featured user session.
The session manager also features the ability to save a running session
an restore it later.
This version is configured to start the GNOME 3 desktop, based on the
Changes: gnome-session (2.28.0-5) unstable; urgency=low
* defaults.list: add text/x-patch. Some packages set brain-dead MIME
handlers for this.
* Remove obsolete gnome-session.dirs.
* 55gnome-session_gnomerc: add gnome3-session.
* README.Debian: fix documentation of window manager startup according
to the previous upload.
* Add a gnome3-session binary and a corresponding package, that starts
gnome-shell instead of gnome-panel + metacity.
* 11_saved_session_name.patch: new patch. Allow to change the
directory where the session is saved with the command line. The
corresponding option is used by gnome3-session.
* Split translations, icons and startup scripts in a new
* Straighten dependencies accordingly.
Override entries for your package:
gnome-session-bin_2.28.0-5_amd64.deb - optional gnome
gnome-session_2.28.0-5.dsc - source gnome
gnome-session_2.28.0-5_all.deb - optional gnome
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the pkg-gnome-maintainers