glib-networking_2.30.1-2_amd64.changes is NEW
Debian FTP Masters
ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Sun Nov 13 16:03:24 UTC 2011
(new) glib-networking-common_2.30.1-2_all.deb optional libs
network-related giomodules for GLib - data files
This package contains data files and translations for the GIO network
extensions in glib-networking.
(new) glib-networking-services_2.30.1-2_amd64.deb optional libs
network-related giomodules for GLib - D-Bus services
This package contains D-Bus services that are used by the GIO network
extensions in glib-networking, for actions that need to be done in a
Changes: glib-networking (2.30.1-2) experimental; urgency=low
* Break pre-multiarch glib (for modules path transition).
* glib-networking autodetects the path, no change needed.
* Split glib-networking for multiarch support:
- glib-networking contains the gio modules (m-a: same).
- g-n-services contains the D-Bus services (m-a: foreign).
- g-n-common contains the data.
* Add build-conflict about glib-networking itself (fails the test
Override entries for your package:
glib-networking-dbg_2.30.1-2_amd64.deb - extra debug
glib-networking_2.30.1-2.dsc - source libs
glib-networking_2.30.1-2_amd64.deb - optional libs
Announcing to debian-experimental-changes at lists.debian.org
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the pkg-gnome-maintainers