[Pkg-haskell-maintainers] Bug#585674: bluetile: requires mod4 key
jrnieder at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 23:08:34 UTC 2010
Unfortunately, bluetile does not seem to be very usable on this laptop.
This is for two reasons:
1. There is no GNOME panel for some reason. So the only ways to
launch a program are:
- mod+enter to launch a terminal;
- mod+p or mod+shift+p for gmrun or dmenu; or
- run "DISPLAY=:0 foo" from a separate shell.
2. The default modifier key is mod4 (“Win+”) and there does not seem
to be any way to change it. This laptop does not have a Windows key.
Would it be possible to add an option for switching modifier keys to
Aside from that, bluetile seems like just the sort of thing I would
like to use and hack on (I have been using the default xmonad
configuration so far). Thanks for packaging it.
More information about the Pkg-haskell-maintainers